Tuesday, July 27, 2010

a *D*R*E*A*M* unfolding

As I create this space, this place, this gathering spot, this dream, I am realizing there are two parts to it (oh, I'm sure there's more than that, but for now, two). This blog is an invitation to gather 'round women who already, or who are almost ready, or who really want to but don't quite know how to Express their Soul's Desire. It is a call for a tribe to form. A place that has been waiting until each one of us is ready. A fun, comfortable, safe, loving coming together of like-hearted souls.

It is also a place that will be offering ways in which to express, discover, or explore more deeply that soul's desire. There will be tools, workshops, retreats, classes, round robins, and well, a whole lot more that I can't even imagine yet! A smorgasbord of great creative expression!

I am so excited!

If you have found your way here, it might be curiosity. It might be synchronicity. It might be something much more.



Drop me a line, introduce yourself, say hello ~
expressyoursoul (at) gmail (dot) com

Can't wait to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment