Monday, August 23, 2010

Okay Folks.
I haven't been here much since I started this page. Well, I've visited quite often actually. But I haven't been posting. What keeps me from going for it?
Fear.
Fear of being all I am meant to be. Fear of success.
Fear of being BIG!
So.
Time for some action!
I'm starting this awesome class 6-week e-course on Sunday.
Guess what it's called?

How perfect is that?!
I CAN NOT WAIT!
This is just the beginning folks!
I am so excited!
I am ready to embrace my fear, give a BIG fat hug, and FLY!!!
I'll be posting updates here. Come back often and see how I'm doing!

Thanks for sharing the journey with me!

3 comments:

  1. painting?! i love painting! yay T!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo Tracy. I'm so looking forward to this class too! It will be fun taking this adventure with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi and Lisa ~ thank you! It's gonna be awesome!

    ReplyDelete