Tuesday, November 16, 2010

6 Years

Six years ago today I walked through a doorway I didn't think I would ever experience.
I felt my heart expand so big I thought it would burst.

I had to let go of everything I ever thought I had control of.

I was given the best gift of my life.


I cannot believe that my heart has been able to keep up and expand further and further.

I had no idea that I could love someone this much.


You are strong.
Passionate. Have an imagination that soars so high!
Wild. Loving. Stubborn. Silly.
Thoughtful. Picky.
A sense of humor that makes me laugh til my sides ache!

You teach me to believe in magic. To know patience.
To see the world with new eyes. To live life out loud.

I love your kisses and your hugs.

I love each moment we have together.

I love you Ian!

Happy Birthday to my favorite red head. Six years and strong!



3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, he's 6!! Yay for 6!! and yay for mommyhood!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful son you have Tracy!
    Happy Birthday Ian!

    Thank you for the kind comments on my blog. I've been sick and haven't been able to get on my computer much in the last few days. Well, I'm still sick but I had to break down.

    How fun that your friend is going to IIN. I don't have any students with the name of Kristi so boo hoo.

    Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy belated birthday to the young man.

    and happy birthing day mama!

    ReplyDelete