Friday, November 26, 2010

So Much Gratitude

After a day spent with loving friends, delicious food, warmth and connection, I am so grateful for the beauty of my life.

Cold Weather and its friend Snow came quite early this year. It presents not a few challenges where we live, but it is also a wonderful reminder to stay present and take each moment, one at a time.


Today, I am grateful for ~


This View:



This home:



This wild, loving Spirit:



This loving, supportive Man:



This creative, adventurous Life:


Thank you to all of you, sharing this journey with me, for your gifts, friendship and connection.

So glad to be creating with you!






2 comments:

  1. Tracy, Feeling gratitude for you. Am so thrilled the Universe introduced us!

    What a gorgeous place and gorgeous family.

    Love!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in your neck-of-the-woods (more or less) on this very day, enjoying the wonder of snow (and wild turkey tracks!) with my family at my parents' cabin. I thought of you often! So fun to see the beauty of your landscape - and family!
    Grace,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete