Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wishcasting

I believe that our thoughts become things, that we can shape our own reality. But you know, it doesn't happen overnight, it takes time to manifest what we really want. And it's easy to lose faith in the lag time, the time it takes for things to shift.

But I keep on believing!

This week, for the first time, I'm playing along with
Jamie Ridler's Wishcasting Wednesday. I have done this before, in my journal, privately. But there is more power in saying it out loud.

So here goes.


What do you wish to transform?


Today, I wish to transform the way I spend my time financially supporting me and my family. I wish to transform my *work* life. I wish to transform my LIFE!



There!

Thank you thank you thank you!

11 comments:

  1. Oh Tracy thanks for being here with your beautiful blog.
    Yes Yes Yes to these thoughts.
    As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also

    Lynna G

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Tracy wishes for herself, I wish for her also. Love your wish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely site! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to Wishcasting! a big, powerful wish! as you wish for yourself, i wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome, Tracy! Thank you for sharing your powerful wish with us!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a wonderful transformation. Keep believing and working towards this transformation - even when it does not happen overnight. It will happen. As Tracy wishes for herself, I wish also for her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful wish - I am so grateful you took your wish into a space where we could join you....

    As Tracy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

    My Wishcast is here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your true wish for yourself, as you wish, I too wish for you....go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aho! Let the magic begin!
    --------------------------------------------
    The box will be on it's way to you soon... I think! Not sure what the hold up is! ;o) I keep wanting to mail it and another package and am being told no... so hmmm....

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your wish and wish it to be true as quickly as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely wish! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you!

    ReplyDelete