Saturday, January 1, 2011

42 Things

1. I am 42 years old

2. Cat person (currently there are 3)

3. Favorite time of year ~ Autumn

4. Virgo

5. I believe that dreams (the kind when we sleep) hold powerful magic

6. Not to mention the dreams we hold in our hearts while we're awake

7. Tattoos? Yes, 4 and counting

8. Introvert

9. Mama to a fiery little red head

10. Creating ART makes my soul sing

11. Burbank, Santa Barbara, Tokyo, Plzen, San Francisco, Fiddletown, Amador City, Jackson, Sutter Creek, Volcano, Pine Grove, Pioneer (in that order)

12. Brown eyes and hair

13. Tree-hugging Dirt-worshipper

14. Currently developing my 6th Sense

15. Happily Married

16. Love solitude

17. Seeking my tribe

18. Covet an earthen, hand-made, cob, hobbit-style art studio with big windows and a view of water

19. Left my heart in Africa...I will return to find it someday, somehow

20. Left-handed

21. Bear

22. Winter Solstice is my favorite *holiday*

23. Pleiades

24. Not vegetarian (it's the bacon)

25. Love to dance

26. Norther European Mutt (Dutch, English, German, Scot...)

27. Risk-taker, in some areas, working on others

28. One younger brother

29. Brad Devereaux, favorite artist

30. Tea

31. Nag Champa

32. Believing is seeing

33. Red wine, Syrah specifically, Rhône varietals in general, Terre Rouge locally

34. English, high school Spanish, Japanese and Czech

35. Terrible bad habit craving every once in a while? Pop Tarts ~ Brown-Cinnamon

36. Didn't feel sexy ever, until I took salsa lessons

37. Thoughts become things

38. Amber

39. The Ocean and the Wind bring me great peace

40. Mac (this year, finally)

41. Alesema, Ejigayehu "Gigi" Sibaba, Zion Roots ~ favorite song at the moment

42. Love


And I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

Thank you for joining me on this journey.

3 comments:

  1. Love this, Tracy!

    May I add "risk-taker" to your list? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice..... What do you mean you left your heart in Africa?

    ReplyDelete