Friday, January 7, 2011

Mug O' Inspiration

There is a major shift happening over here in my world.
Again. Or, continuing is really more accurate.

But that's for another post.

Today, I'm sharing another creative outlet. My tea mug. I bought it a few years ago from the Evil Empire called Starbuck's. But it's really cool. So the way I look at it is even the weapons of evil can be transformed into wands of goodness and magic.

(If you do not understand why I consider Starbuck's to be evil, that's okay, that's not the point of this post.)

What makes this mug so great is that it has an opening at the bottom for inserting a collage of photos or images. You can personalize your mug to reflect you. And, of course, not use paper cups when getting hot drinks on the go.

I used my mug this year for inspiration, to set my intentions, and another way to put my dreams out there in the world so they can become real.


Everyday when I drink my tea, I get to remember what I want my life to hold, I can envision it, dream it, and make it real.

Practical magic.

What fun and different ways do you express yourself?

Share, share!!

5 comments:

  1. Just popped by to say good morning and I saw this awesome idea that you are sharing. I love it so much.I have to do this too.
    Lynna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do love that mug! And YOUR mug too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy, What an awesome idea! Love it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! A portable dream board!

    In a small way, the back of my honda crv is one place where i express myself with decals from my favorite places (and also to distinguish my car from the hundreds of other gold crv's!)

    and then there is my new Fearless Painting Journal ...

    xo Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea Tracy! And I also have a mug from evil Starbuck's that was just so damn cute I had to buy it!

    I express myself through mostly cooking, but also journaling, blogging, scrapbooking, collaging and one I have yet to begin: painting, piano and violin lessons, and learning French.

    ReplyDelete