Friday, February 4, 2011

Gratitude Friday

A wonderful artist I know through my Deep on-line class has a wonderful ritual over on her blog, Inner Voices, it's called Gratitude Friday. What a beautiful way to appreciate the goodness of life, no matter what form it takes ~ seemingly horrible or amazingly blissful. All of it is what makes us who we are.

Today, this Friday, I am grateful for the gorgeous circle of sisters in my painting tribe over at Deep. As well as the gorgeous circle of sisters convening on the coast later this month.

I am grateful for the LOVE in this world, of this world and that is this world.

I am grateful for my Dreams and the ability to make them real.

I am grateful to be here, in this life at this moment.

What are you grateful for?

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tracy you are awesome. Thanks for sharing your gratitude. Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep making those dreams come true... so great.

    ReplyDelete