Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mondo Stuff Folks


Have you been following along?
This is part 3 of this unfolding story.

The initial teaser can be seen here.

Then, a little more here...

I promise you , it is going somewhere, an unveiling!
But the path is unclear after that...

So, not just a story, but a MYSTERY!

~~~~~~~

Last year I signed up for my first ever online e-course.

I wrote a blog post about how I found it. I was so excited!


(Click on the pic for a direct link, I'm not profiting by sending you there,
just sharing what I love, just so you know.)

And you know what?

It cracked me open, like a shell.
I had been hanging on tight to this little nugget of wisdom called My Dreams.

Dreams I didn't even know I had.

I felt like the whole universe opened up and expanded right before my eyes.

And this, coming from someone who's done quite a bit of adventuring in her life already.

There was room for more?

Oh yes. WAY more!

And one of the dreams to top my list?

Ahhh, super sweet.

Aren't you dying to know where this is going?

Hee hee!



5 comments:

  1. You sure know how to lead a girl on!! :) Yeah for dreams. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Tracy I AM dying to know! Can't wait to find out what the heck is going on! It sounds awesome whatever it is

    ReplyDelete
  3. arrgghhh!! you are SUCH a tease!!!

    but i'm so jazzed for you...truly.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes ... you tease ... you have me on the edge of my seat ... I can't wait for more! And ... can you take me with you?

    And yes, we fail to notice our gifts until years later ... I keep thinking how 10 years from now I will see my pictures from today and think "wow, I looked good then!" Here's to seeing our hotness in the present moment!

    xo Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sitting so close to my computer I could lick the screen....I didn't know I'd gotten that close!! LOL...i'm CLEARLY on the edge of my seat...i NEED more!!!

    ReplyDelete