Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Time Away to Play

Hello dear friends!

It feels like forever since I've been here.

Have been missing my blog and all of you.

Last weekend we took a mini-vacation and went to play in my favorite city.



I lived in San Francisco for a few years, and everytime I visit, I realize how much I miss it. But, being the country girl that I am now, I also love my wide open spaces. So a couple-few times a year, we go say hello. And always seem to cram in way too much. There is just so much to do and see! This time was no different.


I think we saw ALL of it in 3 days.







The child before he got soaked from head to toe. His capacity for joy completely floors me. I am so lucky. He inspires me at every turn.







Just some highlights.


Getting back into the flow here at home now. Entering into audit season at work, it's all about the spreadsheets. Balancing that out and working on bead necklaces for some lovely angels in Kisii. Relishing in all the LOVE that's being spread around the globe. Dipping into Water this week. Reconnecting with loved ones from this realm and beyond. Grin.


Life is busy. But oh so good.


Tell me what's shaking in your world. Or just what's gently lapping at your shores.


LOVE to you all!












4 comments:

  1. i'm just a-bobbing along on the tide for now....sinking into the salty depths from time to time, but mostly just bobbing with the current...

    glad you had a lovely holiday....i'm LOVING your little man's hair.

    o.m.g. i LOVE his hair. {and you know i love his name, right?}

    big love to you, my Sistah...BIG love..xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're just missing each other Tracy!! I'll be in San Fran next week!

    Glad you had a great time!

    BIG Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...I'm going to SF next week too! And yeppers, meeting up with Connie!! Sad that it couldn't have been the 3 of us! Guess we'll have to wait till Sept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a heavenly time! I am having trouble transitioning now that my vacation is over :( The notion of waters gently lapping ... oh how I need another week off!

    I'm finishing up another water page with some fearless painting ... oh, and diving back into my 49 by 49 project - I think I'm up to 31? but I have to get my butt in gear!

    xo lis

    ReplyDelete