Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sharing Sisterhood

I love my Sisters.


They make my life complete. They really do.


I want to share some of them with you.


First, I have two sisters whom I've never met.


How is that possible?

Ah, well, you know, the magic of the internet.

Connecting souls in far off places.


I am so grateful for this.


I truly am.


These two sisters? They are doing ~ being ~ the most amazing selves that they can be.


First, Lis.


She is doing the most fabulous fundraiser. Children are children everywhere, they all deserve LOVE. Go here and be part of the party! She is ROCKIN' it! And her words and images, they will linger with you for a long time, they are powerful and sink right in to the heart's core.


Second, Mel.


Expressing her Soul like there's no tomorrow. Fearless. Brave. Beautiful. Go here for the full story, or if you're short on time, here for the video itself. Pure magic. I love her paintings. I love how she follows her intuition and shares herself with us all. Her spirit is infectious.


Then, I also have two sisters who I HAVE met, and hang out with, but not nearly often enough.

And I love them both so very much.


They too are doing ~ being ~ the most beautiful Soul Expression right now.

They are on fire!


First, Kristi.


You want to love your body? Love yourself? You need to hear what she has to say. You need to see what she is doing. She is so much goodness. Go here. Now.


Second, Ayla.


You've heard, seen, or experienced that perhaps our world is a bit out of balance? That the feminine voice has perhaps been missing from the stories we tell, the world we've created? It's time to reclaim our stories. To bring balance back to our beautiful world. Visit Ayla here, she will inspire you to find and express your powerful feminine voice!


Aren't they just so awesome?


I love them all.


Sisterhood is powerful.


And I am so grateful for it.


What magical souls can you share with us?


Let's weave this web bigger!

4 comments:

  1. Goddesses all!!Lis,Mel & YOU are my mainstays! Hmmm I am all about Pixie Campbell & her blog Pink Coyote :)
    Blessings,Wild Sister-
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh! *giggle*

    wowzers!! thanks so much for the mention, dahling -- i feel so honoured to be a part of such an amazing sisterhood of awesomeness...

    *sigh*

    well, besides you, Angela, Lis.. there's my beautiful friend Rose who was my first every bloggy friend and has inspired me in so many quiet, gentle ways....Amy, Sarah.....

    SO many brilliant women out there...really, the web could be ginormous!!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too think of you, Mel and Angela as my spirit sisters. I wouldn't have made it through Deep without you! And soon we WILL meet in the flesh and like a true sister, I will probably be rummaging through your suitcase asking to borrow that lovely top, those dangly earrings :) Ah, but I already have my heart pendant!

    Sorry I've been so out of it ... being a party hostess does NOT come naturally for me ... I tend to be the one in the corner checking out the bookcase, not mingling with the guests ...

    Were your ears ringing last night? Angela and I were skype-ing and talking about how amazing you are!

    xo love ya - lis

    ReplyDelete