Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sedona on My Mind

Would you just look at that Orb?

photo by the uber fantastic capture-er of magic, Lis Hofmann

Apparently I was being held by the sweet lovin' arms of Sedona.

Which is a good thing.

Because Sedona revealed for me a series of moments that has forever changed the way I see myself, and my life.

I look at that photo, and I am amazed at the strength of the person I see there.

That strength surprised me.

But you know what?

I do believe it's time to claim this strength.

Time to be this person, through and through.

Even amidst painful realizations and yucky thoughts.

Especially now.

Sedona took me in her arms and promised to hold the pain of this revealing for me.

She let me know I was safe.

That I could leave it there, with her, to transform it as needed.

I didn't need to drag it all the way back to California with me.

I could experience it all. And be okay.

More than just okay.

I could leave knowing, really deeply knowing,
that every little thing,
is gonna be all right.


Art holds magical powers. Art saves. Art heals.

~~~

And this group of women?

I have mentioned them before. And will again, and again, and again.

photo by the super awesome Hansel Solera

They held me too.

And still are.

My Fearless Sisters, you are in very a special place in my heart.

Choosing strength, choosing love.

6 comments:

  1. Wow miss Tracy that is an awesome picture.
    I am so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect picture. Truly portrays the strength and magic of the woman I came to know and love in Sedona. I'm so glad this was such a rich experience for you - it was for me too, but dang if I still don't have the words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that picture of you....you are peace, power, strength, wisdom and happiness all rolled into one! I am in awe that a photo could capture EXACTLY what I see!!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Indigo! And I was thinking about your vultures dream and what that message/guide may have to do with the revelation and the letting go that Sedona inspired?

    Oh yes, you are THAT strong, that radiant, that inspired and inspiring. I am grateful I got to bask in your quiet power. An important lesson for me to remember: take time to go inward and heal.

    Love flying at 'ya! xo Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss you so so so much, you strong, radiant being.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the photo of you! And what an amazing group of women. I wish I could've joined you! Maybe next year!! May all that healing continue-

    ReplyDelete