Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ground Breaking Day!

Today is a monumental day!!!

Do you remember this post? About dreaming a big dream. I put it out there to the Universe and to all of You.

And guess what?

It's ground breaking day. Can we say WOOOOT!!

Here's the spot.


Ready and waiting.

Do you think I'm excited?

Ha!

There aren't words to describe!

And we're even having friends over to help. A modern day barn raising.

Will share all the glorious and gritty details as it unfolds.

Keep dreaming big my friends, ANYTHING is possible!

6 comments:

  1. Wahoooo!!! You go Tracie! That is awesome! I'm so excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so freaking exciting!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ab-freakin'-fabulous!!

    i'm so thrilled for you, dahlink...can't WAIT to see the glorious details!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! That is so awesome! I'm so excited for you! It's going to be incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic. I am absolutely thrilled. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete