Monday, April 9, 2012

Snapshots of My Life



Today's card.

(These days I'm using this gorgeous deck by Cher Lyn.)

Every day I take a moment to pull a card for the day.

It's more of a chance for me to find a quiet moment in the hub bub of the morning routine than anything else.

Sometimes I don't get to it until bedtime.

Other days, I forget completely.

Usually though, I remember. Five minutes of stillness. A moment to ground myself in my body.

Today, children and our child within. "...let them articulate and express themselves..."

How are you expressing yourself today?

Is it pretty? Is it fierce?

Most importantly, is it you?

1 comment:

  1. oh, i'm skip-to-my-lou-ing all over the place.

    fierce with a side of freakin' ecstatic.

    and yes...it feels like me.

    *sigh*

    love that you do this...i keep trying to incorporate this little ritual but always forget. must try harder.

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete